Saturday 16 November 2013

4TH PROJECT : PRESENTATION DRAWING

" IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS AND THE MOST MERCIFUL "

hye..... 

This project is about presentation, presentation and... presentation.. i felt disappointed to my self  because i had given an opportunity by the lecturer to talk in front of the students but i ruined it. (-_-).. i don't know why, maybe i'm too nervous so that i could not present it well. I do realize that most of the student did not understand what i am trying to say because of the low tone of my voice that i am using. 


start from today, i will motivate my self to built up my confident level especially on talking in front lots of people. i've ask the expert advice regarding this matter and  she told me to join the public speaking classes in order to improve my presentation skill, speech and also improve my confident. I'm not alone here, because Alaa Hamed and my other friend named Munawara also interested to join this class,  InsyaAllah, when there's a will, there's a way. (^_^).. 


_drawing in progress (^_^")_





_Axonometric drawing_






_A3 size cartridge paper for axonometric and perspective drawing_ 





_human figure, next time i should draw the real human figure rather than a cartoon like the picture above(0_o")_




_presentation drawing_





_the completion of my presentation drawing_




 
Thanks to Dr. Syarmila because she help me a lot in this project. especially on how to make my drawing look more nicer and realistic and also how to make shadow in my drawing ( perspective drawing ) and (axonometrix drawing ). Thank you so much, I'm really-really appreciate it and will keep remember her advice for the coming project.







No comments:

Post a Comment